To Accredited Individuals
- Improve your personal competitive position.
- Become more effective in your role - both within your organisation and the sector - by increasing and broadening your knowledge of the industry and demonstrating a more professional approach.
- Recognition of your pump industry specific knowledge.
- Gain industry recognition by achieving a qualification that is accepted and respected by key employers, industry bodies (such as BPMA) and peers.
- Enjoy the confidence, success and satisfaction gained by furthering your own personal development and growth.
- Demonstrate your accomplishment by using the CPSA designation on business cards and other personal documents.
- A unique qualification for staff specific to the pump industry.
- Show industry leadership by encouraging higher levels of professionalism within the sector and help to raise the profile of the 'supplier' community.
- Compete more effectively through having a better qualified, more knowledgeable and more professional workforce.
- Increase motivation and engagement amongst key customer facing employees by developing their own skills and knowledge as well as encouraging and facilitating their own personal and professional development.
- Visibility on the CPSA website